A downloadable game for Windows
- Steam Key
- Pretty pixels, or so I've been told. Unless your some kind of pixel-ist. In which case... awkwaard...
- Whimsical, retro-y music-sounds just for your ear-holes alone. Well, and everyone else's. (\ '-')/
- 30ish level-type-areas. Some are long and some are short, It doesn't have flagpoles to mark the end of each area so I'm just sort of guesstimating here.
- Snarky writing, cute n' quirky characters.
- Easy to grasp, challenging to master game-play. ( I know that's cliche, \('-' )/ come at me bro )
- An instruction booklet with drawings and descriptions just like the good old days.
- 1 button 'accessible' so that most anyone can play.
- Arrow Keys to change direction.
- Z to jump and preform various situation based actions.
- Customizable input of course.
- Buttons for mode toggle, fullscreen, volume, etc.
"...a delightful and smartly put together platform game." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"...an amazing platforming adventure, full of large areas to explore..." - IndieGames.com
See my new game on Twitch! Come say hi :)
|Release date||Nov 02, 2015|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, chiptune, Colorful, Funny, one-button, Pixel Art, Retro, secrets|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Little Walker 19 MB
Picture Book (Not demo!) but fun, nevertheless. (I promise) 546 kB
Little Walker Music-Jamz 19 MB
- Little Walker is free! =)Sep 27, 2020
StickyLittle Walker chitchat